- Genetic, epigenetic and proteomic tests and liquid biopsies reveal conditions, biological age and life-extending behaviors
- Personal sensors and Machine Learning are used to monitor health and encourage life-extending behaviors
- Cell and tissue therapies, monoclonal antibodies, mRNA based treatments and genetic engineering are poised to increase Human Life Expectancy
Our research has revealed important findings
- Global HLE could easily expand by more than 10 years in the next 20 years
- A number of new technologies can be used NOW to enhance Human Life Expectancy and reduce healthcare costs
- Technology’s impacts on life expectancy and healthcare costs vary significantly across populations.